- On sale!
Simple Vibration Meter
Economical vibration meter 6360
Simple vibration meter for vibration measurements indicative
The 6360 is a small simple vibration meter for performing vibration measurements indicative for example machinery or bearings. The meter can be used to increase determine whether vibrations. This may be an indication to carry out e.g. periodic maintenance.
The design of this vibration meter measurement range is from 10 Hz to 10 kHz. (2 scales:. 10Hz-10Hz and 1kHz - 10kHz The meter has a relative accuracy of approximately 5% .with a measuring range of (speed) of 0.1 to 400 mm / s The meter is equipped with an RS-232 connection so on. a PC is possible.
Read the manual for the specifications of the manufacturer
- Naukeurigheid: approximately 5% according to manufacturer
- Automatic switch
- RPM (revolution): 5 to 10,000 r / min
- Frequency: 0.1 to 10KHz
- Metric / imperial conversion
- With RS232C interface
- Max hold
- Operating conditions: 0- + 45 (32-104), ≤90% RH
- Power supply: 4x1.5V AAA (UM-4) battery
- Battery indicator: low battery indicator
- Dimensions: 124x62x30mm
T Weight: 120g (not-including battery)